The wash you know and love for body care has a few applications you may not have thought of yet. In fact, there are many different ways to use your favorite cleanser. Here are 10 of them.
10 Ways to Use It for Body Care & Beyond
- As a post-workout cleanser to soothe chafing and remove sweat, grime and grease.
- As a waterproof makeup remover to take off lipstick, mascara and eyeliner at the end of the day.
- As a prescription-free eczema, psoriasis and rosacea solution, which is clinically proven and dermatologist recommended to help skin heal itself.
- As a baby bath time essential to make bath time more fun for baby that parents can use, too.
- As an anti-allergy calming cleanser because it is hypoallergenic for even the most sensitive skin.
- For aromatherapy to relax your body and calm your thoughts after a long day.
- As shampoo to wash your hair, nourish your scalp and enjoy one less purchase to make at the store.
- To shave so you can prevent razor burn and itchy skin while saving space in the shower.
- For sunless tanning prep so your skin is clean and healthy before using tanning products.
- As pet shampoo to gently cleanse and care for your best friend.
What Makes It a Body Care & Beyond Product?
Our Liquid Face & Body Wash is so versatile because it is so uniquely formulated. It’s totally free of soap, parabens and gluten, making it safe for a variety of uses forbidden to soap. It also maintains the skin’s healthy pH level at right around 5.5. Sebamed is also an ethical company that creates ethical products, going above and ‘beyond’ to make sure that all packaging is nearly 100% biodegradable. Our wash and other products are also cruelty-free, vegan and never ever tested on animals.
Need to stock up on this versatile skincare gem? Purchase more Liquid Face & Body Wash here.